Where to Find
Eat Local Magazine is a free magazine, available for pick up at select locations in and around Edmonton.
Subscribe here to have each issue sent right to your home or business.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AT:
- The Italian Centre Shop WEST – 17010 90 Avenue NW, Edmonton
- The Italian Centre Shop SOUTH – 5028 104A Street NW, Edmonton
- The Italian Centre Shop Little Italy – 10878 95 Street, Edmonton
- The Colombian Mountain Coffee – #1, 10340-134 Street NW, Edmonton
- Sugared and Spiced Bakery – Rear-10334 82 Avenue, Edmonton
- Ritchie Market – Acme Meat Market – 9570 76 Avenue, Edmonton
- Meuwly’s Artisan Market – 10706 124 St #101, Edmonton
- Brown Butter Cafe – 1528 91 St SW, Edmonton
- Roasti Coffee Co. – 52 Brentwood Blvd #19, Sherwood Park
- Bon Ton Bakery – 8720 149 St NW, Edmonton
- Creekside Home and Garden – 51530 Range Road 260, Parkland County
- Local Meats – #6, 4922 51 Ave, Leduc
- The Nook Cafe – 10153 97 Street NW, Edmonton
- … More locations coming very soon!
Check our instagram @eatlocalmagazine for updates on where else we’ll be dropping it!
Sign up for our newsletter!
What does it mean to Eat Local?
We want to share all that Edmonton has to offer. Local growers, producers, food makers, and retailers make up our diverse fabric.
We hope to inspire people to change their buying habits to support local, cook and bake with more local ingredients, and support the small businesses that make our city and province so great.